What's New in Naval Affairs
- 7 March: Starshell (Winter 2023)
- 13 Dec. Arctic Maritime Security Conference Report
- 1 Dec. Fall Starshell
- 30 Nov. NIOBE Paper: Uncrewed Maritime Systems
- 28 July Starshell (Summer)
- 23 May. Briefing Note: Information Operations
- 11 April. Briefing Notes: Actors & Stages in Shipbuilding
- 11 Feb. Briefing Note: Ship to Shore Connectors
- 11 Feb. Briefing Note: Pandemic Impacts on Maritime Activity
- 24 Jan. – Does the RCN need Submarines by Ryan deForest
- 5 Jan. – Personnel Vulnerabilities in the RCN by Fraser C. Gransden
- 3 Dec. – Fleet Decarbonization by Linda Hodgkins
NAC Responses to Media Articles
Media ResponsesRead more
NAC Research Papers
This collection of papers, documents, and presentations has been prepared by NAC members and others as background information to educate Canadians on the importance of the Navy.
Naval Association Briefing Notes explain key Canadian fundamental strategic maritime and naval issues. They establish a foundation of knowledge needed to discuss maritime and naval issues in Canada.
These Naval Association bibliographies provide a starting base for researchers on naval and maritime issues.
These documents provide the RCN with its strategic and operational level guidance and direction.
NAC National 2023 AGM – Tuesday 20 June 2023 @1200 (Ottawa time)
The NAC National 2023 AGM will be held electronically using GoToMeeting on Tuesday 20 June 2022 at 1200 (Ottawa time). Details for this meeting can be found at this link….