What's New in Naval Affairs
- 11 April. Briefing Notes: Actors & Stages in Shipbuilding
- 11 Feb. Briefing Note: Ship to Shore Connectors
- 11 Feb. Briefing Note: Pandemic Impacts on Maritime Activity
- 24 Jan. – Does the RCN need Submarines by Ryan deForest
- 5 Jan. – Personnel Vulnerabilities in the RCN by Fraser C. Gransden
- 3 Dec. – Fleet Decarbonization by Linda Hodgkins
NAC Responses to Media Articles
Media ResponsesRead more
This collection of papers, documents, and presentations has been prepared by NAC members and others as background information to educate Canadians on the importance of the Navy.
Naval Association Briefing Notes explain key Canadian fundamental strategic maritime and naval issues. They establish a foundation of knowledge needed to discuss maritime and naval issues in Canada.
These Naval Association bibliographies provide a starting base for researchers on naval and maritime issues.
These documents provide the RCN with its strategic and operational level guidance and direction.
The Naval Association of Canada (NAC) will conduct an online conference on 16 June 2022 to examine the strategic factors influencing a future Canadian submarine procurement project. This event will bring together academic experts and serving and recently retired naval officers to explore the geostrategic considerations influencing the type, size, capabilities, and number of submarines required…