What's New in Naval Affairs
- 3 March 2021 – The RCN and Naval Diplomacy by Paul Chamberlain
- 22 Feb 21 –Shipping for Resource Projects in Canada’s High Arctic in the 1980s – Jeff Gilmour
- 5 Feb 21 – NSS and CSC – NAC Special Report
- 3 Feb 21 – Briefing Note – Naval Interoperability
- 12 Jan 21- CSC: The Single Class Combatant Solution –– Capt(N) Nucci RCN D Nav Strat
NAC Responses to Media Articles
Media ResponsesRead more
This collection of papers, documents, and presentations has been prepared by NAC members and others as background information to educate Canadians on the importance of the Navy.
Naval Association Briefing Notes explain key Canadian fundamental strategic maritime and naval issues. They establish a foundation of knowledge needed to discuss maritime and naval issues in Canada.
These Naval Association bibliographies provide a starting base for researchers on naval and maritime issues.
These documents provide the RCN with its strategic and operational level guidance and direction.
The NAC National 2021 AGM will be held electronically using GoToMeeting on Tuesday 15 June 2021 at 1200 (Ottawa time). Details on how to “join” the meeting will be passed separately in the coming week. Given that the COVID Pandemic prevents a face-to-face meeting the meeting will be limited to addressing the essential AGM requirements…